Monday 24 January 2011

Parental Consent Form

This is what we asked both of our young actors to sign as to allow them to appear in our short film.

Parental Consent for Photographic/Film Use of Children under 18 years of age I, (adult’s name) ____________________________________________________________________
of (address)________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
being the child/children’s parent or legal guardian, hereby give permission for
Zapp Production Company to take and use publicity photographs/film of
(child/children’s name/s) _________________________________ Age of child__________________
______________________________________________________ Age of child _________________
______________________________________________________ Age of child _________________
for upload to Dunraven Blogger and youtube channel where they may be viewed by the public.
I also consent to use of the photos for publicity, marketing, and advertising for Zapp Productions, for publicity, marketing, and advertising.
I agree that the photos/film may be combined with other images, text and graphics and
be cropped, altered or modified in any way which Zapp Productions deems appropriate.
I consent to the provision of this form and the details within it to be stored on Zapp Productions’ private database.
I understand that the child’s/children’s name/s will not be given to press or public without my consent. I also understand that I may cancel this permission in writing, and that Zapp Productions will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the photograph/film is withdrawn from future use.
I further understand that I shall receive no remuneration for this assistance.
Signed: ___________________________________________
Date: _________________

No comments:

Post a Comment