Thursday 17 February 2011

Final Poster Design

For the film poster I decided to make the film poster using Photo Impact 12.  I decided to use this program instead of Photoshop because I was more skilled in using this program. 
This is a screenshot of me using Photoimpact 12 to create the Poster. I found it very easy to change the pictures and edit them in order to make the final poster designs.


These are the images that I incorporated into the poster:

I created two different verisons of the film poster to see what may be effective. When looking at both of them they both seem to be just as effecive as one another but we decided to go with Poster design Number 1 because it had more reference to film in terms of the two protagonists facing each other which occurs within the film as well.
Poster design 1



Poster Design 2:



No comments:

Post a Comment